1. The hospital should provide assistance by explaining and explaining the patients' rights.
2. The patient in the hospital receives treatment without discrimination in terms of color, religion, sex, nationality, disability, or the source of payment of costs, whether it is health insurance or otherwise.
3. The patient receives appropriate care in a clean, safe, and disabled atmosphere.
4. The patient receives appropriate emergency or critical care.
5. The patient should take note of the name and specialty of the treating physician and his participants in the treatment.
6. The patient has the right to refuse treatment.
7. The patient has the right to provide non-smoking rooms.
8. The patient has the right to receive complete information about the diagnosis of the condition, possible treatment, and recommended doses.
9. Patient approval of treatment step proposals,this information should include potential risks and benefits of treatment.
10. The patient has the right to accept or refuse to be part of a research conducted on it, and in the event of admission, the steps of the research must be clarified and the extent to which it affects him.
11. The patient must be involved in all treatment decisions, and upon discharge from the hospital, must be provided with a report on his condition by the hospital.
12. Review the medical record and get a copy of the treatment file, and the hospital is not exempt from giving it the report because of the non-payment of treatment expenses.
13. The hospital should give the patient a detailed statement of the paid vocabulary and explain all the details.
14. The patient has the right to complain without fear of reprisals, or the services he receives are affected, and he or she has the right to complain to the Ministry of Health, and the hospital should provide the patient with the ministry's phone number.
15. The patient has the right to authorize a family member, an adult, who has priority in visiting according to his health condition.
16. Know the patient's desire to donate his organs in the event of death and register in the donor card available at the hospital.
The patient's responsibilities are determined to demonstrate the mutual relationship, responsibility, and cooperation based on improving the quality of health services so that the patient is responsible for the following:
1. Provide the hospital with complete and thorough information about its history of illness, hospitals, medicines, and other things related to health.
2. Tell your doctor or nurse if you do not understand his treatment or are expected to do so.
3. Tell your doctor or nurse if there is a change in circumstances or the problem that appeared during treatment.
4. Follow the recommended treatment plan from the treating physician, both the inpatient after discharge and the outpatient.
5. Provide accurate information related to health insurance or other sources of payment of invoices, and the patient is responsible for paying the bills on time.
6. It can be necessary to move the patient from one bed to another or another floor inside the hospital.
7. The patient must be good manners, take into account the feelings of other patients and the hospital staff.
8. The patient should respect the policy of not smoking except in designated places.
9. You should be aware of the clinic's hours and policy.